Travel Fellowships announced:
- Renee Dale, from Lousiana State University
- Haleh Chizari, from KULeuven
- Hovakim Grabski, Russian-Armenia University Yerevan
In order to provide as many people as possible with the opportunity to attend the ESCS 2018, we are happy to announce there will be 3 travel fellowship available. The value of the travel fellowship will depend on the distance the recipient has to travel; please note the travel fellowship may not cover all your travel and/or hotel expenses.
In order to be eligible for the travel fellowship your abstract should be accepted for presentation at the symposium.
Should you be awarded a travel fellowship by ECCB 2018, the ESCS travel fellowship will be withdrawn.
How to apply
Please provide a PDF document containing
- The abstract you have submitted
- A copy of your curriculum vitae (CV)
- A brief motivation describing why you would like to attend the ESCS and why you require a travel fellowship to do so
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 7th, 2018
Your application will be judged based on the scientific quality of your work and your motivation. In addition, your country of origin will be take into consideration; in the case of applications of equal quality preference will be given to applicants from lower income countries.